Kamis, 04 Desember 2008

Why am I in Planology now?

Planology wasn’t my purpose when I had graduated from my Senior High School.
I wanted to be a doctor. At the moment, I always thought toward there, I studied hard to reach it. I couldn’t more study hard anymore, it had been my maximal effort. After trying in many opportunities, I failed, but I wasn’t afraid in my future.
Someday, my step mother told me about planology. She said that KKL in planology is usually in aboard, I loved that. I had 1 opportunity, in UM II, at the moment I selected planology in my first draft. Alhamdulillah, God had shown me about my way the best way that will guide me be the best man in this world. I know and believe that planology is the best choice from Allah.
Yah, I have been studying in planology, reaaly I don’t feel hard to do every activities here, I love my campus, my seniors, my lectures, my friends and especially for regular 2, I love you all!
I just want to say, “ Thanks Allah, you have given the best place, the best planning for my self, really I believe in you, I don’t have any hesitation about You ”.

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

hehe..
lagi browsing blog2 anak2 plano undip..ketemu blog mu sama siwi, bim...
you know what?
i had some similar experience with you about this thing..
i used to dream to be a doctor since i was in high school...
i've been trying so hard and gave all my efforts, but i can't make it..
And I just choose Planology after all...
I'm sure that this is the best for me and my future...
haha,
just give your best for our planology then...

maen2 ke blog ku Bim..

Anonim mengatakan...
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
I dedicate this blog to my lovely girl, yohana......
thanks for ur coming.....
Powered By Blogger